August 31st, 2017 – Atlanta, GA – As of July 2017, Brandmovers has been officially certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, PCI-DSS.
- This enables Brandmovers to offer stronger technical solutions to security and privacy concerns, while allowing them to reach out to a wider range of businesses.
- Initiated in 2004, the PCI-DSS standard governs and guarantees security between vendors and the major credit card brands and financial clearinghouses, including MasterCard Worldwide, Visa Inc., Discover Financial Services, American Express and JCB International. Adherence to PCI-DSS is vital during a time when consumer records are being increasingly targeted by cyber-criminals for theft.
- There are twelve key security metrics covered under PCI-DSS. These include securely handling cardholder data, security policies, network architecture, software development, and control measures.
- Brandmovers partnered with ControlScan, a PCI-certified security assessor and auditor to ensure their technologies and procedures were compliant with PCI-DSS standards. The audit process included a thorough vulnerability assessment, development and analysis of security processes, on-site visits and security training for Brandmovers employees; this was followed by submission to the PCI-DSS controlling body, and was fully certified in July of 2017.
- As an industry leader in the field of digital engagement, Brandmovers can now offer strong technical solutions for any security concerns. Brandmovers is better positioned than ever to develop and execute secure digital promotions and programs for companies dedicated to ensuring the protection of their consumers’ information.
Brandmovers is one of the world’s top providers of customer loyalty and digital rewards programs. Their turnkey approach provides clients a full range of services, ranging from a standalone platform for facilitating loyalty programs to complete end-to-end campaign creation and management services.
Brandmovers has partnered with top names in business such as Hasbro, L’Oreal, Nutella, Oreo, Pepsi, and Universal Pictures to create highly-successful rewards programs that substantially increased sales and consumer loyalty. For more information or press inquiries, contact 678-718-1850.