What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a client-facing Technical Project Manager with digital project execution experience, including leading and managing multiple client initiatives. An ideal candidate will have experience in large-scale implementations, including focus around API/business integration solutions, web design, client-required security initiatives, and global/multiple language executions. Technical Project Manager candidates should be able to lead and grow client business through stellar service, deliver projects on time, within scope and under budget.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations and business and/or functional requirements.
- Collaborates with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Works with client team or discipline leads to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, and development using established estimating process and tools.
2. Project Execution
- Manages all projects tasks within the project team and ensures that tasks are completed by facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, internal/external client status meetings, etc.) communicating action steps to team, and delivery of weekly status reports.
- Develops, maintains and disseminates all project documentation (SOWs, Addendums/Change Orders, MSAs, etc), requirements (business/functional), status reports, project timelines, budgets, QA/test plans, and post mortem reviews.
- Communicates with vendor/third parties as needed during the course of projects (i.e. technology providers, SMS, video services, translations, etc.)
3. Monitoring, Scheduling, Financials & Risk Management
- Manages and controls project scope and ensures projects are completed according to timeline and within budget.
- Responsible for maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks, and working with appropriate teams and management to develop remediation.
4. Resource Management
- Works with technology and creative resource management to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contract resources.
- Work directly with the PMO lead to forecast resource needs for current clients and upcoming new business.
- Manages all projects in Company Project Management System (Mavenlink) and Ticketing Systems (JIRA).
5. Deliverable Quality
- Collaborates on the content and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality, and timeliness.
6. Client Communication
- The Technical Project Manager will often act as the lead client point-of-contact for both day-to-day projects related issues as well as management of the overall client relationship.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships where appropriate and works with Account Managers to identify growth opportunities.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years of experience managing digital technology projects, preferably in a consulting, professional services or digital agency environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, specifically looking for a focus in Management Information Systems, Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar.
- Experience managing/working with application programming interfaces (API) and/or business integration projects required.
- PMP or CAPM preferred.
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Experience working with global teams in a client-facing role.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects.
- Positive, team-player attitude who looks for ways to improve efficiency across processes, and acts upon them.
- This is a full-time position that reports to the PMO and is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Salary based on experience and skill set. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, LTD, 401k and paid vacation.
- Individuals only. Resumes from recruiters, freelancers or subcontractors will not be considered for this position.